- Creation of a concept for development of regional trademark with general principals and standards
- Creation of the logo and the trademark. For the graphic design, trademark and slogan an advertisement agency will be hired or qualified expert.
- Legal registration and protection of the trademark. The preliminary consultations with law experts show that the proper form for protection according to Trademark and geographic symbols Act is “certified trademark”.
- Popularizing of the initiative – publishing a leaflet
- Meetings and workshops for the selection of start products and services. This choice is necessary for testing standards and procedures, as well to provoke the interest to the trademark.
- Defining standards and procedures for certifying of the start products and services. They will be consulted with the representatives of the interested local businesses.
- Preparation of the marketing strategy which will define the objectives, priorities and tools for popularizing of the value and identity of the certified local products and services.
- Pilot applying of the trademark – advertisement and information. Certifying several pilot products and services, using logo and slogan for the packing and market deliveries.
- Marketing of the certified products and services. Implementing some of the commercial and informational activities, recommended by the marketing strategy.